What is the Facebook F8 Conference and What Can we Expect?
Don’t we all love the combination of development and conferences, connecting with new people and exchanging inspiring ideas? We’re counting days until the big Facebook F8 Conference in San Jose, California next week.
What is the Facebook F8 Conference?
F8, Facebook’s annual developer conference, is a two day conference of interactive demos, announcements and best practices that will keep you looking ahead. Did you know that the ‘F8’ name comes from Facebook’s tradition of 8 hour hackathons?!
Taking place on 18-19 April 2017 at San Jose’s McEnery Convention Center in California, you will see what the future holds for developers and businesses alike as new tools, features and possibilities are getting explored. If your company relies on Facebook APIs and tools – in other words, if you’re a Facebook Marketing Partner, this event is the place to be to keep up with the most recent updates.
Get a feeling of what the F8 Conference is about by watching this video.
What can you expect
- An inspiring keynote speech by CEO Mark Zuckerberg
- Exciting product news by Facebook
- Big developer announcements
- Insights into Facebook’s futuristic 10-year plan technologies
- Keynote speeches showcasing some brand new product features
- Learning sessions on how Facebook connects the world through products and innovation
- More than 50 sessions and interactive experiences
- A tour at the innovation lab
- Direct feedback and opportunity to ask for new features in a specific API or product
Want to meet the team?
Meet #teamthenextad on the 18 & 19th April, at the Mcenery Convention Center in San Jose, California. If you can’t make it to the event, follow us on Instagram via @thenextad. We will be live reporting from the event. You can also watch the live streams via the event’s website.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up to date via our monthly newsletter.