Customer Success Manager – Amsterdam
The Next Ad is an award winning Facebook & Instagram Ad Tech partner looking to expand it’s team on sales, customer success, development, marketing, support and administration. We work closely with Instagram & Facebook but also with our clients making them successful with their marketing campaigns. TNA helps its clients achieve the best results ranging from an average 30% up to 300% ROI !
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
What does it mean to work at TNA?
- Working at TNA means that you will go where no one has ever gone before. You’ll be building a product and company with your team which consists out of professionals, experts and senior members with over 200 years of experience in their respective fields. Working at a fast growing company like TNA is winning on both personal and business level. You’ll be able to expand your horizon if you’re up for the challenge.
- Your team will be fun to work with
- You’ll be working for top clients who pick their partners carefully
- We’ll support you in your personal growth, we don’t believe in limits or boundaries
- A great team to spend your time with and laugh a lot!
- Awesome clients to work for like Heineken, Catawiki, Under Armour, Takeaway etc
- Delicious daily lunch and drinks
- Too big and cool office bar filled with beer and drinks for the end of your work week.
- Great office space located near Amsterdam Central Station (5 min)
- Cultural fit: we think your personality is the most important aspect of your job. If you have the skills but you’re a douche bag we won’t hire you 😉
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional communication skills: You can show how you properly spell words and piece sentences together; and how you’re concise, yet effective, when writing emails and social media posts. You can articulate your point when speaking. You’re accessible to people and you follow-up fast.
- Professionalism & Tact: You can prove how you hold yourself to high standards. You lead by example. Stay classy: Look and act like a polished professional. Exude self and situational awareness.
- Energy & self drive: You can prove how you hustle. You can show when you’ve taken something from x to y in a given time frame. Bring your A game – every day.
- Organization & efficiency: You can prove that you’ve got your act together. You don’t think how to get things done, you just get things done. You can set your priorities perfectly.
- Research & identify: You can research how the company’s offering can help businesses. You can identify a client’s problem and match that with a solution the company is offering.
- Passion: You’re passionate about sales, technology and how businesses work.