How to Get Started with Instagram Advertising
We show you how to get started with Instagram Advertising in 2 simple steps. To start with Instagram advertising you will need to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook Business Manager. The Facebook Business Manager is being used by Facebook to manage all your Facebook pages, ad accounts & from now on your Instagram account. Connecting your Instagram account is simple and can be done in a couple of minutes.
If that’s done, connect your Facebook ad account to your Facebook Business Manager. Your ad account is practically your wallet for paying your ads on Facebook. If you don’t have an ad account you can set one up in the Business Manager. Don’t forget to add a payment methode there.
If you get stuck somewhere in the proces feel free to contact us.
Step 1: Connect your Instagram account to your Business Manager
- Go to your Business Manager account and hover over Business Settings
- Select Instagram Accounts
- A new window will open up. To ‘Claim New Instagram Account’ you need the username and password of your account or your clients account to get connected
- Assign your Instagram account to the most relevant advertising account in Business Manager. For example: if you have a personal and a business Instagram account, choose your business account instead of your personal account
- No Facebook Business Manager? Go to www.business.facebook.comto set up one
- No Facebook Ad Account? Create one in the Business Manager
Step 2: Go to your favorite tool and create your campaign!
Beginner’s Guide to Instagram Advertising
I think you might like our Beginner’s Guide to Instagram Advertising. We present interesting insights about Instagram and facts and figures about Instagram as a advertising platform so you will understand the structure and context of this social network. Start right now and benefit from your first mover advantage!
Download White Paper
Get in-depth knowledge via our white papers.