Bid Types Overview on Facebook
How to use the different bid types? Here you will find all the Facebook bid types and advertising objectives in an overview. Check out our three step guide here to help you choose the best bidding strategy on Facebook.
Bid Types Overview
To optimize your bidding strategy and to help you choose the best bid type, here you will find all the Facebook advertising objectives you can choose from.
- Clicks to Website: Send people to your website
- Website Conversions: Increase conversions on your website
- Page Post Engagement: Boost your posts
- Page Likes: Promote you Page and get Page likes
- App Installs (Desktop and Mobile): Get installs of your app
- App Engagement (Desktop and Mobile): Increase engagement in your app
- Offer Claims: Create offers for people to redeem in your store
- Local Awareness: Reach people near your business
- Event Responses: Raise attendance at your event
- Video Views: Create ads that get more people to view a video
What should you use and when?
After you understand the different bid types in our bid types overview you can start with your advertising campaign by following the next three steps:
- Defining your business goal
- Choose your bidding strategy
- Evaluate your strategy
If you need any help with setting up your campaigns just let us know, because we would love to help you out.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up to date via our monthly newsletter.