Flexible and Future-Proof
An essential part of being flexible and future-proof is having the ability to adjust to changes as quickly they come or happen. Naturally, this is especially important in the digital advertising industry, as developments are constantly being presented, with more efficient processes to execute certain things.
Taking this into consideration, it’s safe to say that every now and then it’s good to replace something old with a newer, faster and more innovative version.
With that being said, there are a number of things the launch of this website will help improve significantly:
For you as a visitor:
- Effortlessly find the right set of tools and features for your specific needs through our individual landing pages.
- Get a deep dive into the different features we offer and freely check out the product specifics.
- Navigate easily through all of our blogs, seasonal updates, white papers and customer stories.
- Get to know our team, who we are, what we do and which job posts we have open on the about us page (more about this in a bit)
- Your all-in-one stop: All products, services and specialities under one roof. From social advertising to google advertising, to social media management and more!
For our team on the other side:
- Content Management has now become a lot easier, enabling us to provide you content in a personalised way
- There are better possibilities to monitor the performance of the website to collect actionable insights.
- We’ll be able to test and implement changes faster in order to optimise the website and improve the user experience accordingly.
- We can place more focus on SEO practices to increase our visibility and findability, so more businesses can find us and benefit from our platform and services!
- Make the site better/more responsive across different devices and a range of audiences.
Another great thing is that we aim to now have all related company information in one place.
We’re no longer featuring open jobs on our separate job portal. From now on, it’s right on this site!
BTW: we’re currently actually hiring, so be sure to take a look to see if there’s anything that would suit you! To go to our job page, just click here!
Obviously, the site has got a whole new design as well! Which brings us to the next point: