5 Tips to create ads that work on Facebook
- Remember the 20% text rule by designing a creative. Make sure your image doesn’t have 20% or more of it pixels dedicates to text. Also make sure the images you use are high resolution.
- Keep your text shorter than 90 characters to prevent it from being cut off on devices with smaller screens. In addition to smaller screens, use the right size per device for your image.
- Customize your creative. Match the creative with the audience you’re targeting. If you’re trying to reacht two different audiences, try to create two different ads with different images or text for each group to customize the creative.
- Show the benefit that your audience get from your product or service instead of just a photo of the product. For an example: show a picture of happy people with new clothes when they walk through the shopping street instead of a collection with new clothes.
- In addition to the benefit, show people who are using your product instead of just the products. The ad may show in someone’s News Feed. Your image is competing for people’s attention with stories from their friends and family.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up to date via our monthly newsletter.