5 Facts about Facebook’s Audience Network
Last year Facebook launched the mobile ads Audience Network. The Audience Network allows you to extend the reach of your advertisers campaigns beyond Facebook and into other mobile apps.
What is the added value of Facebook’s Audience Network?
Facebook ads work in general because they are personal, relevant and easy to measure on both desktop and mobile. Nowadays users are fast switcher. Between apps and media platforms. You as marketer want to keep track of them and tell your story throughout the complete journey of your audience. With Facebook’s Audience Network you can use these feature outside Facebook. This means you can scale your Facebook campaign through other apps.
The Audience Network uses the same targeting available for Facebook ads today, including Custom Audiences, core audiences and lookalike audiences. It features the same measurement tools marketers too.
Today Facebook shared the results of the Audience Network, an advertising feature you can apply on your campaigns by a single click.
Audience Network performs better than News Feed
- Majority of mobile app install advertisers saw cost per installs equal or better than News Feed
- Majority of installs delivered better loan-to-value than News Feed
- Link ads performed on par with News Feed
Audience Network is scaling
- 20x publishers than one year ago (accounting now for 6% of total time spent in mobile apps)
- 6-10% incremental scale for FB campaigns (4% additional unique users, 5% more outcomes)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up to date via our monthly newsletter.